Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Thank You Note


Thank you, Sakura Bloom.

You gave me the most beautiful slings, a delicate keepsake necklace, but most of all you gave me opportunities.
Six perfect opportunities to document precious memories with Rosalita that would have gone otherwise undocumented.
This was the dearest gift of all.
I will never forget this experience that I was incredibly lucky to be a part of.

So thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

I am wearing a Single Layer Luxe Baby Sling in Flax, very generously provided by Sakura Bloom.  
p.s  this is my 200th post!

7 comments:

  1. Angelica, we are privileged to have you be a part of The Sling Diaries. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so enchanting! I can't stop looking at them! just lovely, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtaking photographs as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful, the both of you, and of course the stunning photographs. I've enjoyed seeing your posts each month and hope they won't stop just because the project is over :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are stunning! :)

    ~Sarah
    http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete