Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Fruit & Flowers


The sun is out, this whole earth is shining, here are the colors of the flowers:
purple
orange
pink
red
lavender.

Oh!  and yellow (daffodils)

My baby has pink cheeks.  Last year, when Abuelita was alive, she told me the baby will be born with rosy cheeks because I only wanted to eat apples.  I was wearing a yellow dress the color of bananas when she told me.  We were in her kitchen and I was sitting in the broken chair.  Somewhere in the background, the news was on.

I was eating an apple.


3 comments:

  1. really?? that's so awesome! Rosalita is beautiful and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your little darling are absolutely darling! Your photos are stunning. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby is just absolutely gorgeous. Love these photos, especially the cosleeping shot that is the first. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete