Friday, January 6, 2012



My sister gave me this string of elephants for Christmas.
They look beautiful dancing in my windowsill.
Each one is different, and each one has it's own history.
This one has blue spots and enjoys mystery-stories.
He has that feeling of being very, very sad
at parties.


p.s. Ben and I woke up in the middle of the night last night and watched this movie (I am always envious of her garden); I've just received this book in the post; listening to this album over and over and over

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift to receive. In my experience, sisters always give the greatest presents. Thank you for the music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very, very much for your visit & your sweet comment!!
    You have a wonderful & dreamy place here. Love from Stina.

    ReplyDelete