Monday, April 4, 2011


Breakfast on the hammock.






We've just installed it yesterday, and it's already brought me heaps of joy-- which is a good thing. Ricardo gets upset because he can't come up and lay with me, which is sad, but I think he understands. As of late, I haven't been sleeping, but I have been eating, and the hammock helps because the sun shines in your face a little and feeling that is a beautiful thing. Mostly I am just trying to be.


Which is hard (sometimes)-- but I am beginning to think that it actually can be done.



11 comments:

  1. your pictures are very lovely and summery and make me smile :) we haven't had much sunshine but when the rays push through i quickly get outside. hope you are well. love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see you more optimistic:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think it can be done, but sometimes with difficulty. Usually the hardest things are the most important. Your hammock looks lovely; so bright and cheerful. Puts me in the mood for lazy summer afternoons... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures & lovely words. Your blog is my brand new favourite :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i lkove the way you take your pictures
    or more the way you edit them they make me smile evry time i see them :) great job !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feeling the sunshine on my face is onw of my greatest pleasure. Not only does it bring me joy, but it seems to bring me some sort on inner peace, if only for a while.

    it all look so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww nice pictures! follow you;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy easter dear! Did you get my letter yet?

    <3
    K

    ReplyDelete
  9. this has such a light-hearted, happy feel to it, yet you are still so ethereal with your words. loveliness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures are beautiful! And I love that you're trying to become a butterfly, I'm trying just the same ;)
    ***

    ReplyDelete
  11. your blog is so lovely, your photos are so dream-like and beautiful... I'm glad I stumbled upon this! xo

    ReplyDelete