Sunday, October 3, 2010


I have to tell you a secret.







I live quietly in an abandoned castle, with turrets and spires and big menacing iron gates that close with a big scary thud. I have my own tower, with cobwebs and winding halls that creak softly when you tiptoe through. At night, I listen to all of the princess ghosts, crying softly for their princes to save them from the dusty corridors of secret passages shut off long ago; covered with wallpaper and worries, never to be opened again. From my tower, I look down at the extensive grounds with so much deadness covering the once thriving gardens; so many gardens.
But they don't exist anymore-- nothing does, here.
Nothing but me.

(to tell the story)

8 comments:

  1. your photography leaves me dreaming of more. you are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful! I wish I lived there, in between the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What camera do you use? You always take the loveliest photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos and words are so lovely and dreamy, you have a beautiful blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angelica, I think you have visited my flickr lately sweetie and now I've come across your blog! Such a beautiful one you keep. These photos are full of mystery.
    I shall visit again soon, with wishes Kat
    (secretsofabutterfly) xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photography is just breathtaking! Loving it all. <3

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You, my beautiful Angelica, are like a star shining bright in the night sky. You have such a way with words, it is perplexing me at the moment, and I am sitting here in my warmest socks smiling at the wonder that you have created. Thank you, you darling dove for creating a tiny world that I escaped into for that one perfect moment just a second ago. You are beyond fantastic, I never want to see you forget that.

    Yours,
    Norah of "let's run away"
    @ http://thislittleblogbelongstome.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete