Tuesday, July 13, 2010


We all went to the beach last week. I was so happy to see everybody, especially my most favoritest girls, Cara and Marisa (who I never get to see, really!). We had so much fun swimming and taking pictures and talking up on the roof and eating lots and lots of Doritos and chocolate ice cream late at night. I always feel like I'm seventeen again when I'm with these girls.











I'm back from vacationing but now Ben is gone and I've been so sad being all alone. I feel like new things are happening, change is coming. Like we're growing up again. More growing pains. But I'm not scared; promise. Everything changes, nothing stays, and I should not hold on.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos.
    I'd love to be by the sea right now!

    www.loloholmes.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. I went to visit the sea last weekend. It was wonderful. Hope everything is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous photos; sounds like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos, truly! love it - it brings out the summer feeling, even though it's chilly up here right now. not holding on tends to be hard...but practice makes perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So feminine and lovely pictures.. :)
    I keep following you Angelica!
    Kisses, from Argentina.
    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love every single one of your posts, it's like you live in a fairy world, separate to ours xx

    ReplyDelete