Wednesday, April 28, 2010


Today, right after I was eating leftover pizza for lunch, Ben came home and surprised me by taking me out on our first boat ride of the season! It's still chilly, but I can never resist the feeling of lake air on my cheeks and (surprisingly!) the smell of boat exhaust. I can't describe to you how nice it was to be out on the boat today after our long winter; kind of like magic. And southwest Virginia is absolutely the most beautiful place to live in the world, ever, of anything, ever ever ever.











 p.s. cara or mer or maria if you still read my blog and see this, I saw the rock that we jumped off of together, and it made my heart smile .

10 comments:

  1. It looks like a lovely day out! Our winter is just begining, and the sight of the blue sky with the white clouds and the sparkly water made MY heart smile :)

    I like the close up of the word 'capri' with the tiny little bit of the sky in the corner... all your pictures are great as usual. Looking out my window, our sky can't even decide what colour it is... and it's frezing. Enjoy your summer days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the loveliest way to spend a summer, drifting across the water with the one you love.
    you are the luckiest girl, angelica, if you do not know this already. i'm glad you are living in such bliss and i hope your wedding plans are going well!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning photos! Looks like the perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh angelica. your comment made my day, it really and truly did; you do not know simply how much i adore your comments <3
    ooh, that's such a good idea! i think i may try that. oh, how beautiful it will look, shining and reflecting up against the wall!
    & those pictures are lovely lovely. that water looks good enough to jump in. if i lived in the photographs, i think i may just let my hair down and dive straight in ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boat rides, hanging your feet off wooden decks, hair blowing wildly in the wind...this is the summer I cannot wait for, and the summer you pictured so beautifully in this post ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are beautiful.
    I love being near water when the weather is good <3

    www.loloholmes.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos, such a beautiful view! Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I love the photos! I wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah ! sooo beautiful !
    yay i can't wait for summer :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. i thought about that rock today which was what prompted me to check your blog again and i just saw this :o)
    my heart smiled as well! cara said she will be protecting us this summer from any peach maggots.... <3

    ReplyDelete