Monday, March 8, 2010


Today I've started my first little window-garden. I'm so very proud of it; I took much care picking out the seeds and now I will be anxiously awaiting for the first green buds to appear.





I've been the worst and most terrible-est friend, lately-- I've hardly commented on anybody's blog and I suppose there really isn't any excuse except that life gets in the way sometimes.

Ben and I found the most beautiful house and are now under contract! He is so smart and amazing and he got the best deal on it and I can never believe how lucky I am that he is mine and I belong to him. I can't wait to have pink tea parties and summer barbecues in our very own green backyard!

If this sweet period of my life was a book, the title could not be more perfect than Laura Ingalls Wilder put it:

"These Happy Golden Years."

6 comments:

  1. Awww, congratulations! So happy for you. ^_^ Hope you settle in beautifully into your new house.

    <3 from pretty-preoccupied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that is the cutest idea. I feel like if I did that I would let them all die :/
    I want to have tea parties & bbq's! haha aw I'm happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, that is so lovely, you sound very happy. & i adore your little window garden, it's a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds so lovely, dear. the window garden is such a good idea. ive always wished upon a star to have a little vegetable patch in the garden but momma says we can't because of the foxes. but a little window garden is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me want to plant a little garden on my window sill!

    ReplyDelete